Hello all! let’s have a productive discussion on How Data Pipelines Supports IoT Data Pre-Processing.
Today The Internet of Things (IoT) has the capability to change our world. And while we are starting to see its incredible impact, we are still very much at the beginning of the transformational journey. Soon every device you own – and nearly every element you can imagine – will be linked to the Internet. Whether it’s through your phone, wearable tech or everyday household objects, the Internet of Things (IoT) will connect us in ways we can’t even imagine yet.
- There were more devices connected to the Internet in 2008, than there were people.
- In 2015, there were 4.9 billion (4,9000,000,000+) connected Internet of Things. Smartphone users topped at over 6.1 billion (6,100,000,000+).
- Predictions for the number of connected IoT by 2020, meets or goes over 50 billion (50,0000,000,000+). A quarter of a billion vehicles are expected to be connected to the Internet.
IoT plays a big role in each and every domain which essentialy needs computation on data records sent by them. But there are number of implementation challenges such as
- Hardware Compatibility Issues
- Incorrect Data Capture difficulties
- Analysis Challenges
- Data Security Issues and many more…
In order to cope with these challanges we need a different approach.
Here we are discussing a way to overcome the heterogenity of IoT devices when comes to the big data processing.
WHITE PAPER on How Data Pipelines Supports IoT Data Pre-Processing
Image Source : http://datascience.esy.es/tag/mapa/